Monday, March 23, 2009

The Blue Grass State

Here I am again away from home in Midland and out on the road. I am sitting in the Kentucky State Capitol Annex Building getting ready for my third TeenPact of the year. This week we have 36 students that will be with us. This has been difficult for me because just thinking of the time I could be spending at home and knowing that there are only 36 students here makes it a little more difficult. However, I am excited because with there being less students it will allow us to get to know the students better than we would be able to get to know a group that is larger than that. So, as much as I am torn because I want to be home with my wife, I am here and going to use every opportunity to point these students towards their God and Savior.

On a separate note, we have hired our entire staff team. I am so excited about our team, I think it is the best team I have hired yet. We also have a young team, which is exciting because they can possibly return for future years. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please continue to pray for me while I am on the road and Angela being at home.

Mike

No comments: