Okay I know that when a baby is born your life changes and everything becomes different. We are beginning to experience that first hand. Andrew Lynn was born on Monday evening and we brought him home yesterday. I think we were both moderately surprised as he had a little bit of hard night last night. Angela got very minimal sleep and well I got a little bit more but it is not important how much more. The challenges though are just beginning.
The really tricky part is that I have to be getting ready for camp at the same time. Please keep Angela and Drew in your prayers as we are all adjusting to life past the hospital. Also keep me in your prayers as I attend to Angela and Drew and try to help the best I can. Also as I get ready for camp I am such a point person for preparations that I am being tugged in two very different directions.
Mike
3 comments:
You can do it. God will give you all the strength you need. I know it's said so much, but it's so true, even more if you are working....you need to sleep when Andrew sleeps. Use your days off for sleep. Just tell the visitors to please keep it brief. (Sorry, I know so many people will give you so much advice, but that's one thing I didn't think was importnat however, after a few weeks of 2-3 hours of sleep a night it isn't even an option, it's a physical need.)
It will get better! Let us know if y'all need any help. I will be willing to come over and rock Drew anytime. We will be praying!
Oh!! Congrats guys! Praying for you during these first weeks of transition! So glad your little miracle is healthy!
Post a Comment