Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pictures

Okay I can't help it... Here are some pictures from the last several weeks. I am not sure if these are up on our other blog.





Our staff ready and excited as students pull up for camp. Notice the staff member on the left...





Angela spending time with two staff girls at a frisbee game last week in Illinois...





Our staff setting up for registration




Our staff guys are doing something... Shouldn't they be working?!?





I'm sure our staff girls were just taking a momentary break for a picture...





Not sure what I was doing....





Our precious son likes to pose with a "smile" for the camera...





Isn't he cute!!





See Drew's four teeth...

A real post to come...

Mike Tiland

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Okay, the polo shirts are BEASTLY this year! And I mean that in a good way ;-D

love these pictures Mike