This month has been both difficult and rewarding. February began with a Christianity & Culture Conference in our home state Salem, OR. We have been talking about Worldview Academy for years; it meant so much to be able to share this ministry with people who mean so much to us in this way. It was a blessing to observe friends and family see, hear and receive so many tools to strengthen their faith and challenge other competing worldviews. One of the conference speakers said that he had never felt the Holy Spirit moving through him more than he did the first day of the conference.
As awesome as it was to be a part of the conference, logistically, this conference was the most difficult event to put on and I deeply struggled to serve with a joyful and gracious heart. God was pushing me to be consistent through any and all circumstance. I am so thankful that “God causes ALL things to work together for GOOD to those who love God, to those who are called according to HIS purposes”(emphasis mine), Romans 8:28. I have been learning how to release my control and trust that God has an amazing plan; His purpose is greater than I can ever imagine. Thank you for being a part of Mike’s growth and mine as we continue to journey in serving with Worldview Academy and being shaped for His glory.
Angela Tiland
No comments:
Post a Comment