Thursday, October 09, 2008

Anyone there?

So, this is probably just an excuse but I think I have figured out why I am so bad about updating our blog. I guess, I am just not sure how many people actually read it or check it. I am taking (drastic) steps to make it a priority, even if it is just a couple of sentences, to update our blog several times a week. We would love to know who reads our blog though. If you feel so inclined, just drop us a comment on this post and we can be encouraged by who reads our one blog every six months.

Mike Tiland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog! Though I check it less often now than I used to. I love hearing how you guys are doing. :)

Wandering Knapps said...

I check it all the time...sorry I wasn't able to comeent earlier