Well as several of you know, the big day for my knee surgery was last Wednesday. I apologize for not posting anything prior to the surgery. The surgery was in the morning on Wednesday and Angela and I went in at six thirty to get ready for it. The surgery went really well, thank you all for your prayers. The surgery took a little bit longer than they thought it would as my meniscus was more torn than they had originally thought. So, it took longer, but the surgery went well and we were discharged two and a half hours after my surgery. Thank you all for your phone calls and text messages and e-mails. It was really encouraging for me to hear the phone ring so many times with people asking how I was doing. I was surely nervous going in but I knew ultimately it was God who was in charge.
The recovery is going well so far, praise God for that. I have been going to physical therapy a couple of times a week and I have been making great progress. The staples are still in my leg ( about 10 of them) and I am ready to get those out sometime next week probably. Please continue to pray for the recovery that it would go well and against any infection. Please also pray for Angela as she is helping me with what I cannot do. Please also continue to pray for her and the baby and both of their health. We really covet your prayers. Thank you for your support and prayers.
Mike Tiland
No comments:
Post a Comment