So almost every day I think about updating our blog. I think about all of the things that are going on in our lives here in Midland and the things happening with Worldview. The very next thought that pops into my head is all of the things that I have to do. I then begin down the trail of doing the various things that make up my day. As I am getting ready to pack up my computer and head back home the thought crosses my mind that I never made an entry on our blog. My very next thought is "I can do it tomorrow." Then I pack up my computer and head home. Needless to say this is a very vicious cycle. One that has been going on for quite some time. So here is my solution. I am sort of giving our blog a much needed facelift. I am not yet sure how this will help me escape the cycle of getting all of my work done, but we can only hope.
I will say this, there are seriously lots of things going on and lots of things that have been happening around the middle of the land. More posts are coming, I promise, very soon.
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment