Thursday, February 26, 2009

Travels

Well, in the last week I have been in Portland, Oregon traveling home to Midland from spending two weeks with family and friends. Then I was in Midland for about 15 hours including speaking at youth group Sunday morning. Then I was off to Baltimore, Maryland just so I could drive four and a half hours south to visit Liberty University to do some recruiting for Worldview staff. Then it was north for three and a half hours to visit Patrick Henry College to do some recruiting. From there it was a five hour drive northwest to Grove City College for some more recruiting. Then the next day it was off to Philadelphia ( a five hour drive) in order to fly to Atlanta. In Atlanta we set up a table at RZIM ministries ( a new and exciting partnership that Worldview has made). We just finished up at the RZIM conference and it was amazing that we were able to talk with so many people about camp. There were about 4,000 people there. Crazy. So, tomorrow it is back to Midland for two days before leaving for Kansas City. I am tired. Thank for your prayers for safety both for myself and Angela. Please pray for perseverance as I am very tired but am directing a camp next week in Kansas City.

Mike Tiland

1 comment:

Wandering Knapps said...

Our friends Scott & Kati just moved to Virginia to work at Liberty. They went to Harvvest church with us...anywho. That's neat.