Well we are only about a month out from the birth of our first son. It is exciting. We just got moved into a larger apartment, one with some extra room where the baby can sleep and live. We finally have it set up and were very excited to get the furniture set up. We have started to wash the baby's clothes as well so that when he arrives he will have clean clothes to wear (I figure that's important).
We are also getting ready for camp. I am incredibly busy trying to get as much done for camp as I can in the next three weeks so that when Andrew arrives I will have the option to be at home with him and with Angela in the two weeks or so before I take off for camp. There is much to be done but I am excited for the next four weeks as they are going to go fast and be extremely full.
Right now I am in Oklahoma as a part of TeenPact here. We are in our second day. I will be here until Thursday training students to think with a "worldview" mind as well as talking about the resurrection of Christ. Can we know for sure that Jesus rose from the dead? If we can know for sure, how do we prove it? What happened if Jesus didn't rise from the dead. Our faith centers around the person of Jesus and in 1 Cor. 15 Paul says that if Jesus did not rise from the dead that we are to be pitied most among all men. We need to know how to defend the resurrection.
Anyway, sorry to get off on that, something I am passionate about. Be praying for me this week as I am here but perhaps more importantly be praying for Angela as she is at home by herself. We are very anxious for the birth of our son. Thank you for your prayers.
Mike Tiland
1 comment:
We will and have been keeping y'all in our prayers. We are so exited for the two of you as well. Clean clothes are very important. However, you have no idea how much laundry you will be doing that first week. We will see ya soon.
Post a Comment