Right now I am sitting on a chair in a living room in Atlanta, Georgia. We are discussing the recent day at a TeenPact class. I am helping out as a guest director with TeenPact for several weeks this spring and am at my first one in Georgia this week. TeenPact is a ministry that worldview is very supportive of as many of our students have come through Worldview and many of the TeenPact students come through Worldview Academy. You can check out any information about TeenPact at Teenpact.com. I have been enjoying time observing the class and getting to know the staff that was hired to serve the students for the week. It is a great group of students mostly from Georgia with some reigning from Oregon, Florida, and Oklahoma.
Please pray for Angela as I am gone that she would be safe and healthy. She has been starting to have more difficulty sleeping so pray that she would rest well at night. Thank you so much for your support and your prayers.
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment