Well so much for taking it easier this spring. Last spring I was extremely busy as I traveled for three weeks doing recruiting for Worldview and then another four weeks to direct with Teen Pact. Because of all the time away from home last spring I decided I was going to take it a little bit easier this spring and spend more time with Angela and with Drew...
I have had more time with Drew and with Angela this spring then last year, but I have stayed much busier than I could have imagined. We have been so busy at the office and the only think I can attribute it to is the opening of the third team. In February and March we were swamped with staff applications (170 applications came in). Then this month I have been swamped with my five page to do list. There is much work to be done before the summer kicks off.
We are excited about the summer but it is hard to wrap my mind around it right now because there is so much that has to be done between now and then. Please continue to pray for our diligence in the office to accomplish the tasks that we need to accomplish without losing sight of the fact that our ministry is not about accomplishing tasks but about being used by the Lord to change lives.
I will earnestly try to post more. Thank you for your patience and your prayers. May God continue to bless you!
Mike Tiland
1 comment:
Whew! Praise God for so many applications! I got to spend a little time with Laurel last week and she filled me in a bit on the teams. I'm so excited to hear how the summer shapes up, Mike :) It's so strange not being there. Love you guys and always praying -
Brooke
Post a Comment